OMG guys! I’ve been given my first ever blog award! How awesome is that?
First of all many thanks to Geninabug who blogs at My Beautiful 604 for giving me the award. Make sure to head over to her blog and twitter page and give her a read and a follow. She’s one of my favs, you won’t regret it.
Here are the rules that go with the award:
- Thank the person who gave you this award.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic!
1. At restaurants I almost always get the same thing every time. I love food and trying new things so it’s not because I’m picky because I’m probably one of the least picky persons you will ever meet. However, I usually go somewhere because I’m craving something specific from that place. Why get something I don’t really want?
2. My teeth chatter and I shiver when I’m really angry. It could be 95 degrees outside but if you get me really worked up about something my body acts like it’s freezing cold.
3. My drink of choice is Grey Goose and Sprite. I still have been unable to make myself like beer no matter how hard I try.
4. Nothing drives me crazier in hotels than when they don’t have an open outlet by the bed. Seriously, why is it so hard? I use my phone as an alarm clock so I need to have it plugged in near me at night.
5. My dream is to go on a mission trip to India. I want nothing more than to be able to help children over there. Joel and I are trying to make that dream a reality in October. You can find out more or even support us at HelpSend.Us
6. I enjoy going out and partying every once in awhile but given the choice I’d stay home and play cards or boardgames with friends. I kick serious butt at Friends trivia. Just sayin’.
7. Seventeen is my favorite number. I was born on January 17th, Joel was born on November 17th and we got married on April 17th. I’m working on syncing my cycle so that when we do have kids they can all be born on the 17th of some month… Just kidding… Kind of.
And now to pass on the award. There are so many lovely blogs that I read. If you were given the award in the same blog as me I tried not to relist you. Those I did list if you choose to join in the fun and list seven things about yourself I would love to read them. Either way, just know that by listing you here I think your blog is interesting and I’m a regular reader. ::smile::
Another Flight Attendant Writing
F*** Yeah Motherhood
Jack and Mandy – The Blog
Mommy Wants Vodka
Sugar in the Raw
The Bottle Chronicles
The Lame Sauce
Twenty Something and Blogging